Statement of Limited Warranty
Every sprayer is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for one year commercial / residential use, and ninety days for rental institutions from the original purchase date. Please keep your receipt and complete the warranty registration for your sprayer within 14 days after purchase.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or materials, Sprayers Plus will, at our option, repair or replace the problem part(s), or replace the complete unit at no charge.
Exclusion of Warranty
- Normal service requirements arising during the warranty period such as
- lubricating O-rings, seals, and piston cup,
- cleaning with neutralizing solution,
- Replacement on O-rings and seals due to damage by chemical attack or consumables purposes
- Any failure that results from an accident, customer abuse, normal wear and tear, neglect, or failure to operate the product in accordance with the instructions provided in the owner’s manual.
- Use of any solution that is not recommended for your sprayer model. (i.e. using chlorine/bleach solution in a diaphragm sprayer)
- Warranty is voided if alterations or modifications have been made to the unit. Manufacturer is responsible only for products originally supplied by the Manufacturers authorized Master Distributors.
In no event shall Manufacturer be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages from the sale or use of the product.
This disclaimer applies both during and after the term of the warranty. Manufacturer disclaims liability for any implied warranties, included implied warranties, or merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.